Monday, October 24, 2005

Scary stuff

This morning I saw an article online from the UK's Independent [http://news.independent.co.uk/environment/article321838.ece] about the toxins in your bathroom... Even tho we've talked about environmental toxins even I forget about the toxic stuff in many of the products we use regularly like shampoo, shaving gel, hair coloring, bubble bath and more.

I admit that I color my hair - and have for a long time... I use a natural product from the health food store but now I'll double check to make sure it does not contain any of the mentioned "stuff." I use a toothpaste without sugar in it and try to limit the intake of things I can't pronounce but sometimes it's impossible especially when eating at a restaurant or at a friend's home.

Word to us wise - beware and be careful!

1 comment:

The Spring Of Life said...

Hello Dear Lynn,

I have been reading Your posts and I so agree with what You are saying. Thank You for giving Your time to help rise the awareness of Your readers about those health matters that magazines and newspapers often do not talk about!

Yes, there are toxins everywhere!! ...so, we should truly be careful to avoid those we can ...like in our personal-care and home-care products. There are good, pure products around and in order to find them, we need to read the lables ...not just the advertising! When there are ingredients of the lables that we cannot read or understand ..most often they are toxic.

I wish You many blessings and great success in ALL You do.

Eve Juurik
www.zone.ee/thespringoflife