Friday, September 01, 2006

Having fun as we age

Aside from having my son here all summer, and pedaling bridges, and working - I am a member of a newly formed group of artists. Almost as soon as we were formed, in May, we were invited to show at a local museum....egads - we had a lot to learn about forming a professional group, doing PR and all else related to having a show - and we had to do it quickly... but we did it! And we all found time to do our art....

Now I am one of those 12 artists in a show debuting next week at the Oregon Jewish Museum.

If you are in or near Portland, Oregon come see a lot of great art from ORA - , .

It's a special "First Thursday" Debut Exhibit at the Museum - come meet us on September 7th from 5-8 PM

The museum is at 310 NW Davis Street and the exhibit will be there through September 19th.....

I am busier growing older better than I was being youthful :- )

All but one of my photos for this show are from near my house - mainly views in and around my moorage....like this one...
















© Gray Wolf Productions 2006

No comments: