Friday, October 12, 2007

The Friday scam laugh - an "honest" scammer

Edited from an email I just got - wow if I believed all these scammers - I'd have enough money to pay off the USA Federal Debt, support whole communities and still have billions left for me : - ) - and that's just in the past few months!
My name is Mr.MORONIKE ADAMS
[ yes Ike is a moron]
I am compelled to seek your indulgence and active participation in a well thought out scheme for you to act as the NEXT OF KIN
[but the scheme is not so well thought out – doesn’t moron Ike know he is not alone anymore in using this scam?]
Should my proposal apeal to you,and upon the receipt of your reply, I can obtain and manipulate all vital document neccessary for a sucessful transfer of the fund into your bank account.I will also send you a detailed information about the transaction.
[Misspellings are a dead give away that no real banker is involved and yes moron Ike is admitting to manipulating all documents so if there is a criminal/legal problem – you have no defense as you have agreed to cooperate]
I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is 100% risk free and that you should not entertain any fear as all modalities for fund transfer can be finalized within 14 banking days, after you apply .....
[risk free to moron Ike – not you – a careful shading of the truth....]

No comments: