Sunday, December 02, 2007

Ahhh December

December came in like the rhyme about March - a lion.....a very windy wet lion. My house was being bumped around a bit and all are tying down anything that could fly off into the river...somehow though I doubt December will go out like the lamb of that same rhyme!

I moved my chairs and plants away from the edges as we were moving a bit too much. I have always been an indoor and outdoor plant person - and here most of my plants can make it through the winter outdoors which is good as some of the indoor plants I bought when I first arrived have gotten so big that I have no room for them in the house - and besides the pots are now quite heavy....I do bring in the more "delicate" plants and the ones I know do not like to be wet all the time : - )

Enjoy your December but do stay safe - it seems to be bringing some pretty miserable storms across the country....

No comments: