Thursday, September 18, 2008

Those pesky inches [the waist ones]

When in Chicago I bought and immediately started using a new fat loss product. It had great research findings behind it and some awesome testimonials as to it's ability to knock off that fat :-)

It was the evening of September 5th when I first started using it. On September 7, 8, and 9 I walked all over Chicago - miles and miles a day. I had energy to spare even tho I was waking up at 5ish [AM]. I did not change my eating habits - nor did I skip the occasional beer or glass of wine.

Arrived back in Portland on September 10th - 5 pounds lighter and two inches less in the waist. I know that's not typical and it has a lot to do with my body - which has always gained and lost with it's own odd patterns.

I'm soon going into week 3 of the product and the pounds and inches are still missing and as I am back home, I also started back to my health club [just once - yesterday - but it is a start :-)]

I'll keep reporting now on the results with exercise back on track...Decided that if I want to live long and well being lean is healthier. And I do write about healthy aging....so I'll be my own role model!

Here's me at the start of this product - the "before" photo.





I'll take one every so often with the same "outfit" on for comparisons.

If this product is one you might like to know more about go here to lynn's "store"

and look for OsoLean

I won't pressure you into buying it - that's not my style....





And here's a shot of Chicago - one the many I
took on my walks. I am intrigued by reflections -
no matter where thy occur - my river or Chicago
skyscrapers.

No comments: