Thursday, November 13, 2008

Belly Fat

From the news:
A European study suggests that people with belly fat -- even if they're at a healthy weight -- have a higher risk of dying during a 10-year period than their same-weight peers without a spare tire.
Full article:
http://www.cnn.com/2008/HEALTH/conditions/11/12/healthmag.waist.death.risk/

Yes a high BMI index is bad - that's oldish news...but this study looked at waist circumference and waist-to-hip ratio and found that these were associated with a higher mortality risk as well.
A 2-inch increase in waist circumference raised the mortality risk by 17% in men and 13% in women, regardless of BMI. The link was strongest in those who were at a healthy weight, compared to their heavier peers.
That is scary. I knew belly fat was bad which is why I started taking the product I talk about. I know for me it was hard to lose belly inches by exercising alone. I needed something to target that fat in ways that my exercises did not. I found it! I'm down 3 belly and 3 hip inches and now that I see how bad this fat is, I am aiming to get back to the waist I had when I was in my 20's! I'll let you know when that happens.
This is what one pound of body fat looks like - imagine it multiplied by 10 or 15 or 20 or more IN your belly!

you can read about beING healthy

or you can order the product here: lynn's "store" [look for OsoLean]

503.208.5009

No comments: