Friday, January 23, 2009

Losing Fat in 2009

Months after starting on the product I use, I am again losing inches. My body is odd - it does things in bunches and then plateaus... So I lost inches at first, then plateaued, and now again lost inches.

I do not weigh myself that regularly or measure the inches but for Inaugural evening here I tried putting on a few dresses I had not worn in a while because they had made me "look fat" [you all know that feeling :D] - but on Tuesday evening they hung on me like the old potato sacks ! Ouch I had nothing fancy to wear to a "ball" - but this being Portland, a pair of semi-dressy pants and a jacket passes as "dressed-up" even among the evening gowns... [I hear opera goers can range from gowns to cut offs or tattered jeans.

And I had fun telling everyone why I was not more decked out - while eating the yummy desserts they served ..... mmmm....caramel and chocolate fondues :D

I do not want to do too many of my own heavy hitting ads here so if you do want more info on the fat loss product you can email me lynn_dorman at yahoo dot com or call me at 503.477.5550.

The company is embarking on its own Economic Stimulus Plan. Yes - even in these dire economic times, we call still all make money if we work together...so if the thought of fat loss and/or making money appeals to you - please get in touch with me...I don't do hype..

No comments: