Monday, April 24, 2006

Cycling - WOW

I have been going to a cycling class. All I can say is WOW - it is a workout. At first I could not do much more than just pedal the bike for the hour - now I can sprint, pedal while standing, do hills and suck air :- ). I still can't keep up with the class for the hour - and I'm not alone in that - but the improvement is rapid...I will keep going - it's twice a week and my goal is to soon be able to stay with the teacher for the whole hour. Told her that too as I know that verbalizing a goal increases the likelihood it will happen.

Besides I feel so good after the class that alone is a reason. I come home energized and get a lot done. I could do this on my own bike but I don't - that's why exercise classes are good - or working out with a friend - you do more!

So where are you in your exercise goals? It's late April but it's never too late to start. Go GO Go.... Your body and mind will be happy - and you will grow older better.

No comments: