Monday, May 08, 2006

Still cycling after all these years

I am loving my cycling class - otherwise known as "spinning." I have improved my stamina so much in a few short weeks. Still can't keep up with the teacher or the others but hey I have decades on them and for me - I am doing GREAT. And I do take my sport supplements before and after - so I recharge quickly with no aches and pains.

Was at a conference this past weekend and am more excited and focused about my wellness business. Among the information imparted was that heavy metal toxicity is related to autism, ADD and Alzheimers. This does not surprise me - we have made the air and soil and water toxic and if so- why should it escape our bodies? We are putting it in the system everyday.

We can change our culture and try to undo our errors but in the interim we can put better foods into our bodies in the form of supplements that deal with the toxins.

We have an increase in the numbers of children diagnosed as autistic and the researchers say they do not know why. We have more kids diagnosed as attention deficit and as we keep aging, we have more persons diagnosed with Alzheimers unless we stop poisoning ourselves.

No comments: