Thursday, June 14, 2007

Never too old for yoga

Most everything I have been doing of late is working at tightening my muscles...cycling, walking, playing squash....

That's not bad as I am losing inches - but I was beginning to feel a bit crampy at times...and that's not good.

I do yoga at home with my videos - but like most - on my own it's a short session and not frequent : -) and so I am going twice a week to a low-key yoga class....and I feel the difference immediately...

We all need to keep ourselves flexible...and oddly enough, by adding yoga to my life - I have suddenly lost weight!

As we age, that flexibility is important - the stretching and working at staying more "moveable" is good for all bodies.

An old saying [I can't find the origin of] is: "whatever the question - the answer is more yoga."

No comments: