Thursday, September 27, 2007

Thoughts on being a grown up.....

As I have aged, I realized that while others say I never figured out what I want to do when I am a "grown-up" - at now almost 68 I finally decided what to do when I am a grown up. My decision is that I do not ever have to make that decision...

I never have to decide. Why pick one thing when there is so much to do that expands our minds?

Can you start a new career?
Can you turn a fun hobby into a money maker?
Can you move to a new location where you do not know anyone?
Can you ski? travel? bicycle? etc?

The answer to all these questions is: SURE! Why not?

We use so little of our minds that there is lots of space left for all manner of new stuff..

So go ahead and span into the next stages of your life !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I enjoyed your blog(s) and think that we have some overlapping philosophy. Perhaps you'd be interested in linking to me/having me link to you? Even if you aren't, I'd be grateful for any comments you might also have on my site, time permitting (http://www.doctorgwinn.net). And if you decide you don't even want to do that, then, I just want to say keep up the good work! Kat Gwinn