Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Skin Care - Week 1

OK - the 1st week - the top photo was taken before I started with the products last Monday evening and I took the recent photo after this morning's skin care "session."

One thing I am learning - it's hard to take photos of yourself if you hold the camera in you hand : -) but the point is not a "great" picture but a look at me series....







It may not be all that visible to you but I see the dark circles under my eyes as fading - especially under the right eye. The one under my left - and weaker eye- has always been darker.

I tend to see my mouth wrinkles as smoothing out too - and that's nice....

Week 2 next week! The research on these products indicates a major change after 8 weeks - so we'll keep looking and posting. And by next time I will have gotten the much needed hair cut : - )

No comments: